Endure It's 4,000 square-foot megastore is conveniently located outside of Chicago in Naperville, Illinois. Our incredible training facility and retail center must be seen to be believed. It features:
- One of the Midwest’s largest selections of Giant, Cervelo, Guru, Quintana Roo and Felt bicycles
- Endurance apparel from Zoot, Castelli, 2XU, Descente, Capo Forma, Shebeest, Craft, and Skirt Sports, and SIDI
- Technical performance equipment from Zipp, Mavic, Campagnolo, SRAM, Shimano, XLAB, Rudy Project, Giro, Rocket Science, TYR, and much more!
- A state-of-the-art 14 bike Multiride Computrainer™ studio allowing for group training (group rental and classes available)
- An endless pool for open water training, coached instruction, swim stroke analysis, and wetsuit trial
- A private bike fit studio with three licensed FIST Certified (Fit Institute Slow Twitch) professionals to calibrate and improve your power, efficiency and position on the bike
- A full service bike shop for repairs, tune ups, adjustments and shipping
- An athlete lounge, with satellite triathlon and cycling event coverage, Wi-Fi, race nutrition center and coffee bar
The Endure It! Willowbrook location is a new 3,300 square-foot retail and training center. Featuring a beautiful state of the art Computrainer Stadium style set up. The facility is also home to a complete head to toe bike shop with professional mechanic services and fit studio.
Located at the Northwest corner of 75th Street and Kingery Hwy (Route 83). This highly visible corner means many bicycle styles on hand from Giant, Felt, and Cervelo. Including a unique selection of entry level Mountain Bikes, Hybrids, Commuters, Beach Cruisers, Urban Single Speeds, Cyclocross, and more. Of course you will also expect to find a great selection of what has made endure it! a great shop for competitive athletes — the best in high performance Triathlon and Road Racing machines.
Apparel: swim - bike - run - triathlon
Zoot, Castelli, 2XU, Descente, Capo Forma, Shebeest, Craft - and much more
Giant, Cervelo, Guru, Quintana Roo
and Felt bicycles
Blue seventy, 2XU, and Orca
Everything from shoes to race nutrition